Extra fabric features
The filling material and fabric must be perfectly coordinated so that the product can perform to its very best. The fabric is required to perform a wide variety of functions:
- It must help the filling to maintain the right moisture balance
- It must allow as much air to pass through it as possible to enable breathability
- It must prevent penetration of the filling material
- It must keep the product soft and cuddly
To ensure that all these requirements are met, a whole range of different fabrics are used at Paradies – in accordance with the type of filling material used. These differ in terms of the material and finish.
Nouvesse functional fabric:
- Breathable and kind to the skin
Cotton maco satin:
- Extremely smooth and soft
Cotton maco fine percale:
- Fine-threaded and permeable to air
Cotton maco batiste:
- Ultra-fine and lightweight
Fairtrade certified cotton:
- Improved working and living conditions for cotton producers in developing countries
- Helps promote environmental protection
- Overview of fabric finishes
Overview fabric finish
Aloe vera fabric finish
Aloe vera fabric finishing based on plant-based, revitalising oils which are also used in cosmetics. The fabric possesses a wonderfully smooth and gentle, satin-soft quality, without sacrificing its breathability. The aloe vera fabric finishing, like all Paradies fabrics, is washable and retains its characteristics at different temperatures and for a long period of time.
Jojoba fabric finish
The revitalising qualities of jojoba extracts provide an especially supple surface for a pleasantly soft sleep. It enables pleasant heat transfer and moisture balance.
Soft, smooth emery
Gently emerising the fabric creates a delightful, velvety fabric surface.
Duvets with this symbol are stitched in a way that is ideally adapted to the body, leading to an extra snug feeling.
Active cool finish
Jersey (tricot) cover with Paradies PCM micro-capsules for a noticeably cooler sleeping climate.