Neck support pillows
Working in conjunction with an independent research institute that specialises in the development of high-comfort sleeping products that are specifically designed to meet the needs of humans, Paradies has developed a special range of neck support pillows featuring the Paradies Ergonomic System. This involved optimising the pillows to ensure correct ergonomic support for – and positioning of – the head/neck region while the user is asleep on their back or side.
The Paradies Ergo System not only takes the physique of the user (shoulder width) into account but also the firmness of the mattress. It is the interplay between these two variables (shoulder width and firmness of mattress) that determines which neck support pillow is the ergonomically correct choice of product.
- Ergonomically shaped support core
- Plush jacquard stretch covering with cotton surface that is kind to the skin (75% cotton, 25% polyester)
- Paradies Dryfix® fabric finish for a dry and pleasant night's sleep
- Air Active side panels made from three-dimensional, breathable padding for perfect air circulation
- Pillow fits pillow cases measuring 40 x 80 cm or 80 x 80 cm (with case folded back on itself once)
- The height can be further adjusted in accordance with your individual needs by using an insert and neck bolster pillows of various thicknesses.
- Covering washable up to 60°C